iDirect Government Professional Services Engineers (PSEs), located on site with our customers, play a key role in the success of satellite networks.
PSEs are embedded at a location in much the same way as a full-time government employee, with their specialized skillset available to the customer daily. What sets our employees apart from any other contractor is our direct link as a team member to the iDirectGov TAC, engineering, management team, and our continuous professional development program.
- Responding to network outages around the clock with immediate and targeted mitigation efforts
- Assisting with day-to-day operations and support to keep systems optimized
- Providing expert-level recommendations for hardware systems improvements
- Designing and planning networks and enhancement strategies
- Documenting procedures for adding satellite routers, fan-in or fan-out on WGS constellation, or satellite routers utilizing TRANSEC networks
- Providing certified training to local government network and systems engineers at a modified cost
The PSE serves as the iDirectGov focal point within the strategic team to ensure that each deployed team achieves total success providing critical communications to the end customer.