When you purchase your iDirect Government hub solution, you also have access to our Professional Services team to help you manage the complete installation of your iDirect hub.
Standard Hub Installation
Our Professional Service Engineers are cleared individuals with extensive experience implementing iDirectGov hubs around the world at both secure and non-secure locations.
Our Standard Hub Installation service is a complete offering including:
- Pre-installation planning and preparation support
- Logistical support for coordinating and tracking shipment of equipment
- Physical installation and labeling of equipment
- Hub commissioning for a single TDMA network
- System verification and testing
- Post installation Acceptance Test Plan and As-Built Documentation
Once your hub is installed, we will provide a system orientation for onsite personnel and deliver an As-Built Network Documentation Package that will start you off with a solid foundation for operating and maintaining your network.