iDirectGov is focused on providing the best products and services to support the needs of our U.S. government customers both domestically and abroad.
iSupport Plans provide a range of operational support for our product lines to ensure that every iDirectGov backed network is in the best position to fully enhance their service offerings and maximize advantage. iSupport is offered in two tiers: Enhanced and Premium, all offering special benefits ranging from direct access to a comprehensive knowledge base to network health checks
Once you invest in your complete iDirect Government hub solution, you will automatically be enrolled in the Enhanced iSupport Program (ESP) for 15 months starting the first full month after original ship date. Upgrade to Premium option available at the time of purchase.
- 24/7/365 access to U.S.-based cleared engineers and network experts in the iDirectGov TAC providing ongoing support for rapid issue resolution as well as the TAC webpage
- Extended hardware warranty on iDirectGov hub solution components (hub chassis and line cards) for as long as contract is kept current.
- 30-Day RMA turnaround from receipt of equipment under warranty (hubs, line cards and remotes). CONUS only; excludes Airborne remotes.
You have the option to upgrade to our Premium service level offering at any time. Premium iSupport customers receive all the benefits of Enhanced iSupport plus:
- Advanced replacement for Hub components — shipped next business day prior to receiving original unit back.
- 10-day Fast Track Response for in-warranty repairs (non-Aero satellite routers only, CONUS only).
- Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Support Services — SCAP support will be offered twice a year to the then-current Major Defense-Based Release and one prior release.
- Annual Onsite Network Health Check — Includes travel and expenses for CONUS locations only, two days onsite per hub.
- Remote Managed Upgrade Support — An iDirectGov Professional Service Engineer (PSE) works with your team to effectively plan and execute managed upgrades for mission-critical systems.
Our TAC is available 24x7x365 to provide support to our customers.
Our on-site professionals provide customers with a specified skillset on a daily basis.
Our engineers work closely with you to provide a complete network design plan.