Duration: 3 days
Prerequisite: Same as respective classroom-based training. See available classes below.
Remote Access Training Brochure
Remote Access Training is delivered on site for a small group, covering our popular classroom based training. Each session of Remote Access Training is limited to three days and a maximum of four attendees.
Remote Access Training courses are taught using a remote network access that allows the students to visually see the hub configuration and monitor the status during the modified "hands-on" portion of the class.
These classes are specifically targeted for customers who are in need of:
- An on-site class, that has a small group of attendees
- An alternative training option when shipping the training system to the site is prohibited or cost prohibitive
The Remote Access Training System
iDirect Government's Remote Access Training offers a secure remote access connection to a fully implemented training system that consists of:
- Two training IFL networks
- 8350 and/or 9350 satellite routers
- Serial console access to all hub line cards and remotes
- Spectrum analyzer
- Internet access - additional charges may apply if access is not available
- Standard conference room for five people, including projector, screen and white board
- Laptops for students with minimum administrative privilege to access WiFi network
Please contact your iDirectGov sales rep to schedule a class.